This is the official ECCB 2016 conference app.
On 3-7 September 2016 the Dutch Techcentre for Life Sciences, the BioSB research school, the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and the Delft University of Technology will jointly organise the fifteenth edition of the European Conference on Computational Biology in association with ELIXIR. ECCB 2016 will take place in the historic city of The Hague in the Netherlands.
The conference app contains the following functionality and more:
- Get a clear programme overview
- Find your way using detailed maps of the conference centre
- Personalize your conference programme
- Chat with other attendees
- Follow social media
- Place public messages before, during or after the conference
- Explore the facilities at and around the conference location
- Arrange meetings with other attendees
- Use the easy search and filter possibilities
- Connect with attendees through LinkedIn
- Work offline
ECCB 2016 is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-23. The program can be installed on Android.
ECCB 2016 (version 1.0) has a file size of 45.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.